Greg: Fridays 11:30–12:30 in ASB 9838 (CSIL).
- Yang He <yha244@>: Wednesday 15:30–16:30 on Zoom. See the SecretLinks page for a link (must be logged in to view).
- Arash Khoeini <akhoeini@>: Monday 12:00–13:00 in ASB9808
- Haoyuan Zhao <hza127@>: Thursday 14:30–15:30 in ASB9810.
All questions about the course material, technical problems, etc should go to the discussion forum. For questions about grading or personal questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekly exercises: 10 × 1.5% = 15%
- Assignments: 10% + 15% + 10% = 35%
- Midterm Exam: 10%
- Final Exam: 40%
Late penalties: 20%/day.
To get credit for this course, I expect you to demonstrate that you know how to apply a variety of programming language concepts. That means:
- A pass on the weighted average of the stuff where you demonstrate programming ability: exercises + assignments.
- A pass on the average of the exams.
Failure to do these may result in failing the course.