Online Offering Summary
- Lectures: posted as YouTube videos, premiering at lecture time for synchronous viewing. [Premiered videos become regular YouTube videos after the initial “airing”.] See the schedule accompanying the Lecture Notes for links.
- Q&A in the Piazza Discussion Forum. [See the Secret Links page for the access code needed on your first visit.]
- Office hours by Zoom video chat. [See the Secret Links page for a meeting link.] We will make an effort to answer questions in the discussion forum during office hours as well.
- A computer.
- … with a webcam, required to take a verification photo during quizzes (and optionally also for office hours, etc). If you don't have a webcam but do have a phone, I'll point out DroidCam or EpocCam.
- … that is powerful enough to run a VM: at least 8 GB memory, 20 GB disk, reasonably decent processor (not too old, not a Celeron or other low-spec).
- Windows, Mac, Linux all good.
- A stable Internet connection.
- Participation during the lecture time required for the quizzes [See the CourSys page for tentative dates.]
Updated Wed April 07 2021, 12:59 by ggbaker.