Greg: Thursdays 16:00–17:00 by video conference and discussion forum.
- Aunnoy Mutasim: Wednesdays 15:30–17:30.
- Mohammad Shojayian: Thursdays 10:00–12:00.
All questions about the course material, technical problems, etc should go to the discussion forum. For questions about grading or personal questions email email@example.com.
- Weekly exercises: 10 × 1.5% = 15%
- Assignments: 10% + 15% + 10% = 35%
- Quizzes: 3 × 8% = 24%
- Project: 26%
Late penalties: 20%/day for assignments; 50%/day for exercises.
To get credit for this course, I expect you to demonstrate that you know how to apply a variety of programming language concepts. That means:
- A pass on the weighted average of the stuff where you demonstrate programming ability: exercises + assignments + project.
- A pass on the average of the quizzes.
Failure to do these may result in failing the course.