Greg: Mondays 11:00–12:00 and Thursdays 11:00–12:00 in TASC1 9229.
- Miao mza94@ and Grace gkumares@, office hour Friday 12:00–1:00 in ASB 9810.
Email help: questions to firstname.lastname@example.org only, please.
- Weekly exercises: 10 × 1.5% = 15%
- Assignments: 10% + 15% + 10% = 35%
- Midterm Exam: 10% (Friday October 26 2018)
- Final exam: 40% (Wednesday December 12 2018)
Late penalties: 20%/day for assignments; 50%/day for exercises.
To get credit for this course, I expect you to demonstrate that you know how to use programming techniques to manipulate and analyse data. That means:
- A pass on the weighted average of the stuff where you demonstrate programming ability: exercises + assignments.
- A pass on the weighted average of the stuff where we know for sure you're doing the work yourself: midterm + final exam.
Failure to do these may result in failing the course.